Our accommodation is non smoking. We would be obliged if guests would observe this.
1. The rental period runs from 16.00 hrs. on the day of arrival until 10.00 hrs. on the day of departure. Week breaks are from arrival (from 16.00 hrs.) on the Friday until departure (10.00 hrs.) on the following Friday. Midweek breaks are from arrival (from 16.00 hours) on the Monday until departure (10.00 hours) on the Friday.
2. A firm booking will be made on receipt of a completed booking form, either on-line or in writing, and a deposit paid to the value of 33% of the total rental due. The hirer is then liable for payment of the balance of the total sum due. The remainder of balance due should be received six weeks prior to arrival. In the event of bookings made within six weeks of the arrival date, the full amount will be due at the time of booking.
3. The accommodation rented should be kept clean and in good condition and any breakages reported immediately. If excessive cleaning or replacement of breakages or repairs for any damage is required, at the discretion of Larchill Properties, then these additional costs will be levied against the hirer. All bookings will attract a security deposit of £250 against which any repair of damage or excessive cleaning costs or replacement of breakages, can be offset. This is held on your card a week before arrival and cancelled after departure. In the event that the cost of putting right the property owing to damage or negligence by the hirer exceeds the security deposit, then Larchill Properties will be at liberty to hold the excess amount from the hirers' card.
4. In the event of a cancellation up to six weeks prior to the arrival date, the deposit will be refunded only if Larchill Properties subsequently re-lets the cancelled period. Any cancellation made within six weeks of the arrival date will result in the total loss of the full amount of the booking unless the cancelled period, as above, can be re-let. Any discounts made to facilitate the re-letting will be retained from any refunded amounts. The hirer is responsible for the arrangement of appropriate holiday cancellation insurance; we strongly recommend that holiday insurance is taken out, please click here for further information and to arrange holiday insurance.
5. Only those persons listed on the booking form may occupy the booked accommodation. Sub-letting or assignation of the let is strictly prohibited.
6. Personal property of hirers occupying accommodation is not the responsibility of Larchill Properties. Vehicles and personal property are left at your own risk.
7. Hirers must not bring pets unless pre-booked.
8. If for any reason the accommodation is not available to you on the dates booked due to events beyond our reasonable control, Larchill Properties will take reasonable steps to find alternative accommodation. If suitable accommodation is not available, then all sums paid by the hirer will be refunded. Larchill Properties will have no further liability to the hirer or any other party.
9. We reserve the right to refuse to hand over the accommodation to anyone who, in our opinion, is not suitable to take charge of the property - in any such case all moneys shall be refunded and the Contract terminated without further liability. We also reserve the right to terminate the Contract at any time or remove any person or persons due to unreasonable behaviour, damage to property or causing or likely to cause annoyance or offence to other guests. In such a case any refund would be entirely at the discretion of Larchill Properties. We only accept bookings form groups aged 25 and under with an increased security deposit of £2000 payable in advance of arrival. This is refunded after departure upon inspection of the property.
10. The properties let by Larchill Properties are to be used for the purposes of a holiday let to which Section12 (2) and paragraph 8 of Schedule 4 of the Housing( Scotland ) Act 1988 apply. The booking agreement confers a right to occupy the accommodation for the agreed period only.